Mr. Abolins manages the Aquatica solid surface composite laboratory. He joined Aquatica following a 40-year long tenure as a chemical engineer with Latvian Railways. Mr. Abolins oversees the rigorous quality control procedures throughout the entire R&D, and manufacturing process.
He takes into account our customer preferences, implementation costs and the safety of our onsite manufacturing plant, ensuring that all products are safe and environmentally sustainable. Mr. Abolins enjoys collaborating with other engineers and specialists to design and adapt production methods.
Mr. Abolins has a passion for creating new colors and textures, providing our customers with truly beautiful, one-of-a-kind products by:
- Experimenting and discovering new colors and textures
- Managing rigorous quality control procedures
- Understanding consumer preferences, needs and trends
- Ensuring all products are safe and environmentally friendly
- Collaborating with specialists to design and adapt production methods